Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sim no longer works for calls/texts, only data works??

Options
  • 25-02-2019 1:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭

I am a prepay eir customer. I cannot make/receive calls on my eir sim. I cannot send or receive texts either. All that works is my data. I have 32 euro credit so thats not the problem. I have put another sim in my phone and it works fine, so there is no issue in the handset.
    Could someone check my number and see if something is amiss with my account.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭B_ecke_r

when did you last top up ? 

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭conor2469

B_ecke_r wrote: »
    when did you last top up ? 
    In the last few days, cannot remember the exact day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭eir: Linzi

conor2469 wrote: »
    I am a prepay eir customer. I cannot make/receive calls on my eir sim. I cannot send or receive texts either. All that works is my data. I have 32 euro credit so thats not the problem. I have put another sim in my phone and it works fine, so there is no issue in the handset.
    Could someone check my number and see if something is amiss with my account.
    Hi conor2469

Could you pm me the following details please and I will look into this for you. 

Account name:
    Account number:
    Are you the account holder?
    PIN:

Many thanks

Linzi

Advertisement