Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fiber Issues

Options
  • 25-02-2019 1:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭

Hi,

My fiber broadband was very bad yesterday, dropping around around every 30-60 mins for 15 min periods. Today its dropped once so far. Is there anywhere to check if there are issues in your area? I'm trying to figure out if this issue I'll need to call to get support or if its a wider spread issue?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭eir: Linzi

Julez wrote: »
    Hi,

My fiber broadband was very bad yesterday, dropping around around every 30-60 mins for 15 min periods. Today its dropped once so far. Is there anywhere to check if there are issues in your area? I'm trying to figure out if this issue I'll need to call to get support or if its a wider spread issue?

Thanks
    Hi Julez

If you are having issues with your BB, we advise you to log the fault by clicking here and filling out the relevant form.

Many thanks

Linzi

Advertisement