Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

An actual unlimited Broadband option

• 25-02-2019 2:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,032 ✭✭✭✭

Hi lads,

Just wondered, since I've gone over the broadband cap twice now, and been billed double my usual bill, I just wondered if there was an unlimited broadband contract I could switch to. Or at least one with a bigger cap, or one that throttles/warns me rather than letting me run up substantial bills. Oh, and my phone line seems to be down the last couple of weeks, which is is not a huge issue, but I'd like it fixed at some point.

Thanks.

(Have tried a couple of times to get this info over the phone/live chat but to no avail unfortunately.)

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭eir: Linzi

Hi lads,

Just wondered, since I've gone over the broadband cap twice now, and been billed double my usual bill, I just wondered if there was an unlimited broadband contract I could switch to. Or at least one with a bigger cap, or one that throttles/warns me rather than letting me run up substantial bills. Oh, and my phone line seems to be down the last couple of weeks, which is is not a huge issue, but I'd like it fixed at some point.

Thanks.

(Have tried a couple of times to get this info over the phone/live chat but to no avail unfortunately.)
    Hi Tom Mann Centuria

There is no cap on BB anymore can you pm me following details and I will rectify this for you. 

Name
    Account Number
    1st line of address
    DOB
    Are you the account holder?

Many thanks

Linzi

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,032 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

eir: Linzi wrote: »
    Hi Tom Mann Centuria

There is no cap on BB anymore can you pm me following details and I will rectify this for you. 

Name
    Account Number
    1st line of address
    DOB

Many thanks

Linzi

Hi Linzi, sent a PM there, I can send pdf of bill if required. Thanks for looking into this for me.

eir: Linzi wrote: »
    Hi Tom Mann Centuria

Name
    Account Number
    1st line of address
    DOB

Many thanks

Linzi

Hi Linzi, sent a PM there, I can send pdf of bill if required. Thanks for looking into this for me.
    Replied to your pm

Thanks

Linzi

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,032 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

Hopefully my broadband issue has been successfully resolved, (time will tell) but regardless, very pleased with assistance I've been given up to now. Thanks.

Hopefully my broadband issue has been successfully resolved, (time will tell) but regardless, very pleased with assistance I've been given up to now. Thanks.
    Your're welcome.  Should you need any further assistance please come back to me.

Regards

Linzi

• Advertisement
Advertisement