Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trying to register for myeir...

Options
  • 25-02-2019 2:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I updated my mobile plan to a new sim only deal (I was on a very old plan, on the old system).
    So I now have a new account number and cant register it online, can anyone help?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭jface187

Been dealing with something like this for a week. On the phone to them now over ten mins after e-mails ignored all week. Very poor customer service.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭eir: Linzi

sickle wrote: »
    Hi,
    I updated my mobile plan to a new sim only deal (I was on a very old plan, on the old system).
    So I now have a new account number and cant register it online, can anyone help?
    jface187 wrote: »
    Been dealing with something like this for a week. On the phone to them now over ten mins after e-mails ignored all week. Very poor customer service.
    Hi 

Can you pm the following details and I will look into this issue for you. 

Name
    Account Number
    1st line of address
    DOB
    Are you the account holder?

Many thanks

Linzi

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭sickle

eir: Linzi wrote: »
    Hi,
    Hi 

Name
    Account Number
    1st line of address
    DOB

Many thanks

Linzi
    PM just sent Linzi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭eir: Linzi

eir: Linzi wrote: »
    Hi,
    Hi 

Name
    Account Number
    1st line of address
    DOB

Many thanks

Linzi
    PM just sent Linzi
    I have responded to your pm

Thanks

Linzi

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭sickle