Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Worst sales team support ever

• 25-02-2019 5:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭

I recently moved home and got into a new contract with Eir. Technicians were supposed to come on Friday PM to install broadband in our new home but no one showed up. Today I tried to call and arrange new installation date with the sales team and after speaking with 4 agents no one managed to give me a new installation date.
    1. The first agent left me on hold for 1h
    2. After him, some girl picked up call and promised me she will call me back in an hour but never did,
    3.  The third agent tried to connect me back with the agent I spoke with first time but then he just hung up
    4. The fourth agent again left me on hold

Now I don't know when will they come to install our broadband, I used all my data on my mobile phone as I am waiting to transfer broadband for a week now.

Worst customer support ever....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

I recently moved home and got into a new contract with Eir. Technicians were supposed to come on Friday PM to install broadband in our new home but no one showed up. Today I tried to call and arrange new installation date with the sales team and after speaking with 4 agents no one managed to give me a new installation date.
    1. The first agent left me on hold for 1h
    2. After him, some girl picked up call and promised me she will call me back in an hour but never did,
    3.  The third agent tried to connect me back with the agent I spoke with first time but then he just hung up
    4. The fourth agent again left me on hold

Now I don't know when will they come to install our broadband, I used all my data on my mobile phone as I am waiting to transfer broadband for a week now.

Worst customer support ever....
    Hi brane.nikic87, 

Sorry to hear your technician never showed up. 

Could you PM the following details and I will follow this up?
    1. Registered Name
    2. Registered Address
    3. Account Number (this would be in your welcome email)
    4. DOB
    5. Are you the Account Holder? 

Thanks, 
    Grainne

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭brane.nikic87

Hi Grainne,

Thank you for your help but last night agent number 2 called me back and told me that my eircode was wrong and she will need to cancel my installation date from the system and that I need to call myself some number to arrange for another installation appointment.

So today I managed to get that number and the lady on the other side of the line said they don't deal with that and that I need to contact connection department (or something like that), so she put me through and after 10min of waiting for the other side to pick up, line dropped.

SO I called again and asked to put me through to connection department and this time someone picked up the phone and managed to arrange a new installation date (and btw sending me a new contract with 20€ higher price than what I have agreed with the home moving department). She told me that I will have to call the loyalty department after my broadband is installed to get my discounts.

All in all, I feel very happy that I have finally managed to speak with someone who can set up a broadband installation date and I am thinking to buy a lottery ticket as days like these don't come around too often.  :) :) :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

Hi Grainne,

Thank you for your help but last night agent number 2 called me back and told me that my eircode was wrong and she will need to cancel my installation date from the system and that I need to call myself some number to arrange for another installation appointment.

So today I managed to get that number and the lady on the other side of the line said they don't deal with that and that I need to contact connection department (or something like that), so she put me through and after 10min of waiting for the other side to pick up, line dropped.

SO I called again and asked to put me through to connection department and this time someone picked up the phone and managed to arrange a new installation date (and btw sending me a new contract with 20€ higher price than what I have agreed with the home moving department). She told me that I will have to call the loyalty department after my broadband is installed to get my discounts.

All in all, I feel very happy that I have finally managed to speak with someone who can set up a broadband installation date and I am thinking to buy a lottery ticket as days like these don't come around too often.  :) :) :)
    Glad to hear you got this resolved brane.nikic87. 

Thanks for letting us know. 

Grainne

Advertisement