Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waiting all day to speak to someone- then they hang up!!

• 25-02-2019 7:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭

I need to speak to someone asap. One of your colleagues hung up on me after waiting for 75 minutes for the call!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,434 ✭✭✭JamesBond2010

I need to speak to someone asap. One of your colleagues hung up on me after waiting for 75 minutes for the call!!
    Same as me transferred me to another dept  & still waiting  is this the type of brain dead useless customer care staff you have. I will be escalating things now Com reg  & legal now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭whatlliwear

Same as me transferred me to another dept  & still waiting  is this the type of brain dead useless customer care staff you have. I will be escalating things now Com reg  & legal now.
    They hung up at 6pm after waiting all day!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

Hi @whatlliwear and @ JamesBond2010, 

Sorry to hear your calls were disconnected. 

I am unable to schedule a call back here but if you PM the following details and your query I will be happy to help?
    1. Registered Name
    2. Registered Address
    3. Account Number
    4. DOB
    5. Are you the Account Holder? 

Thanks, 
    Grainne

• Registered Users Posts: 2,434 ✭✭✭JamesBond2010

I am unable to schedule a call back here but if you PM the following details and your query I will be happy to help?
    1. Registered Name
    2. Registered Address
    3. Account Number
    4. DOB

Thanks, 
    Grainne
    Not a hope only wasting my time My solicitor & com reg will be dealing with it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

1. Registered Name
    2. Registered Address
    3. Account Number
    4. DOB

Thanks, 
    Grainne
    Not a hope only wasting my time My solicitor & com reg will be dealing with it
    Sorry to hear you feel this way JamesBond2010, 

If you change your mind and PM the above details I requested I will be happy to help

Grainne

• Advertisement
Advertisement