Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loan applications

Options
  • 25-02-2019 7:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I recently applied for a car loan and was approved by email and asked to send proof of ppsn via email to which I did after 3 days of hearing nothing back from bank I contacted the help desk as I had put a deposit on a car because I got to speak with a lovely girl who told me that the guy who deals with the loans has gone home and that she will have him check in the morning 6 days later I still haven't heard back hence losing the car I had on hold as I got the approval email. So I reapplied for a new loan as I have soursed another car I was told I will get a decision on 48 hours to which I can't understand as I was approved already 6 days later I still haven't heard anything I am a loyal customer of over 10 years could I please get someone too follow up on this for me

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Lorna

Hi Noelcallanan,

Thanks for getting in touch.
    I'm sorry to hear that this has been your experience with us.

If you could send us a private message with your full name and contact number we will be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks,

Lorna

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Noelcallanan

Sent via pm thanks lorna

Advertisement