Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a review by Eir CS but can't get through

• 25-02-2019 8:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭

Hi Reps,
    I signed up for bundle in November. I'm been unable to get through to CS since. 
    I have called repeatedly since December without success
    I've gone though your online complaints process on December 17th but received no reply.
    I've had multiple online chats (honestly your chat colleagues are in a league (and universe) of their own :-)

Basically my bill is wrong (by €20+ a month) and my service is incorrect.

What I Want You To Do is the following

1. Initiate contact via PM, and get my account details (Update: I've PM'ed Grainne so you can skip this step)
    2. Organise a review of the contract phone call in November
    3. Review and itemise the services and associated costs as per the recording of the contract conversation.
    4. Compare what is in the contract (in terms of service and costs) against what is being delivered.
    5. Adjust provided service to reflect contracted agreement.

Please let me know if any of this is not clear or if you need any clarification.

Thanks in advance for taking the time to read, action and manage delivery of the above.

All the best
    Irishgrover 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

Hi Reps,
    I signed up for bundle in November. I'm been unable to get through to CS since. 
    I have called repeatedly since December without success
    I've gone though your online complaints process on December 17th but received no reply.
    I've had multiple online chats (honestly your chat colleagues are in a league (and universe) of their own :-)

Basically my bill is wrong (by €20+ a month) and my service is incorrect.

What I Want You To Do is the following

1. Initiate contact via PM, and get my account details (Update: I've PM'ed Grainne so you can skip this step)
    2. Organise a review of the contract phone call in November
    3. Review and itemise the services and associated costs as per the recording of the contract conversation.
    4. Compare what is in the contract (in terms of service and costs) against what is being delivered.
    5. Adjust provided service to reflect contracted agreement.

Please let me know if any of this is not clear or if you need any clarification.

Thanks in advance for taking the time to read, action and manage delivery of the above.

All the best
    Irishgrover 
    Hi irishgrowver, 

I have responded to your PM. 

Thanks,
    Grainne

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭irishgrover

Hi Grainne,
    many thanks for the fast response. I'll not be able to review until @ home tonight. Just wanted to say thanks for PM though. I can only imagine what pressure you are under since this channel to Eir appears to be the only one where the wheels have not fallen off.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭paddy19

No disrespect to the Reps here, who do a good job dealing with Eirs customers who get so cheesed off with the lousy service that they take to the boards but:

Eir boards is  a damage control exercise.

If Eir had a halfway good service most of the boards activity would be dealing with queries.

The vast majority of the issues are immediately taken offline and provide no visibility of how the problem got solved.

Eir customer care has been abysmal going all the way back to the Dept of Posts and Telegraphs.

Lets face you should be able to lift the phone and work an issue in 10 minutes and be sure that it is handled properly.

Instead Eir have a disastrous system that simply does not work.

Maybe the new French owner will clean it up but the transition from outsourced to in house has been a disaster.

The signs are not good.

Hi Grainne,
    I've been incorrectly billed, post your resolution of this issue. I've sent you a PM - could you please review / revert.
    thanks in advance
    irishgrover

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

Hi Grainne,
    I've been incorrectly billed, post your resolution of this issue. I've sent you a PM - could you please review / revert.
    thanks in advance
    irishgrover
    Hi irishgrover

I have replied to your pm.

Regards

Grainne

• Advertisement

Hi Grainne,
    thanks in advance
    irishgrover
    Hi irishgrover

Regards

Grainne
    thanks Grainne, I've redirected the PM as requested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭eir: Linzi

Hi Grainne,
    thanks in advance
    irishgrover
    Hi irishgrover

Regards

Grainne
    thanks Grainne, I've redirected the PM as requested.
    Hi irishgrover

I have resolved this issue for you.

Kind regards

~Linzi

Advertisement