Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to move from eir sim only to prepay

Options
  • 25-02-2019 9:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭

How do I move from eir sim only to eir prepay?

Do I need to call into an eir store or can it.be done over the phone.

Also will I be credited back for any money or remaining days that I am due back on my bill.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

kala85 wrote: »
    How do I move from eir sim only to eir prepay?

Do I need to call into an eir store or can it.be done over the phone.

Also will I be credited back for any money or remaining days that I am due back on my bill.
    Hi kala85, 

In order to change your services to prepay you will need to speak to an agent in our loyalty team. This will need to be done over the phone. 

When your services are changed to prepay your final bill will then be issued 

Thanks, 
    Grainne

• Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭kala85

Hi kala85, 

In order to change your services to prepay you will need to speak to an agent in our loyalty team. This will need to be done over the phone. 

Thanks, 
    Grainne

Is that your loyalty team.

Can an ordinary customer agent do this.

Do you have a number for loyalty

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

kala85 wrote: »
    Hi kala85, 

Thanks, 
    Grainne

Is that your loyalty team.

Can an ordinary customer agent do this.

Do you have a number for loyalty
    Hi kala85, 

You will need to call 1901 and ask to be put through to our loyalty team. 

Only an agent in our loyalty team can process this. 

Grainne

Advertisement