Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats it like to work in "Indeed" in Dublin?

Options
  • 26-02-2019 12:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hey all, going for an interview with Indeed in Dublin and just wondering if anyone can tell me (honestly) what its like to work there?
    I want the good the bad and the ugly! :)
    The job is in software engineering.

If its an absolute nightmare of a place I dont wanna waste my time cos already in a nightmarish place as it is :D

Thanks! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

There's a Work & Jobs forum which you may get a better response in. Also check out Glassdoor.com.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Daybreak567

Hey Gavin,

Thanks for the tip. I looked at glassdoor but Im always wary that a majority of those reviews are fake :) also they dont give a whole lot of info. a couple of lines but thats it. :/

• Registered Users Posts: 13,051 ✭✭✭✭Interested Observer

They're a modern tech company, they've just moved into a brand spanking new office, they've all the tech company perks, etc. I haven't worked there myself but I'd be shocked if it was a nightmare or anything close to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭KaneToad

Hey all, going for an interview with Indeed in Dublin and just wondering if anyone can tell me (honestly) what its like to work there?
    I want the good the bad and the ugly! :)
    The job is in software engineering.

If its an absolute nightmare of a place I dont wanna waste my time cos already in a nightmarish place as it is :D

Thanks! :)

I hope they've a few interviewees for software engineers lined up in the short term. Might be a bit awkward if they see this post on boards and link it to you...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭haro124

Wouldn't recommend it based on a friend who works there. Seems like a very unprofessional place.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭Greentree_uk

my impression was not good, its a massively growing company and I got the impression I was desperately needed but largely unwanted by their young staff off the team I interviewed for, who knew nothing, but thought they did. That would not have put me off as I have been in that position before. Along as you understand challenges that face you won't likely be the job you are doing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭pauliebdub

I have one friend who worked there, loved the place and the people but left due to the pay and opportunities not being good enough. The new location right down at the end of John Roberson's quay could be a pain to get to every day.

Advertisement