Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mount Andrew : Lucan

• 26-02-2019 12:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭

Hiya

Can anyone give me any information about this estate. We are considering going for a house in it but neither of us are familiar with the area. Family of four - two kids under two - Both work full time, one in Sandyford, one near Blanch.

Anyone live there?

Is it a decent estate?

Any known issues?

What about child care / schools in the area?

TIA.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

Hiya

Can anyone give me any information about this estate. We are considering going for a house in it but neither of us are familiar with the area. Family of four - two kids under two - Both work full time, one in Sandyford, one near Blanch.

Anyone live there?

Is it a decent estate?

Any known issues?

What about child care / schools in the area?

TIA.
    Nice little estate,no major issues with any antisocial behaviour. There's a couple of creches right around the corner, sunflowers and annies. My kid done ecce in sunflowers and is now there 3 days a week for after school club and he loves it. He goes to school at Lucan Educate Together National School, couldn't say enough good things about the school,it's a fantastic school and it's only a 5 minute drive or 15 minute walk from Mount Andrew.

I live in Mount Andrew.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 319 ✭✭munsterbear

Fantastic estate if you like alarms going off all day and dogs left in gardens barking non stop.

Advertisement