Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair Usage Policy

• 26-02-2019 1:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 340 ✭✭

Back in September i was charged for going over the FUP. I contacted Eir. A representitive here reversed the charge and told me i shold contact customer care regarding removing the FUP from my contract. I did this and assumed all was fine. I foolishly assumed it was done. Ive noticed now ive been charge for going over the policy again and again since. 

What needs to be done to get the charges refunded and get someone to actually remove the cap. Will someone here be able to confirm. I would prefer a method that leaves a paper trail so email or direct messages here. 

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭eir: Linzi

Buttros wrote: »
    Back in September i was charged for going over the FUP. I contacted Eir. A representitive here reversed the charge and told me i shold contact customer care regarding removing the FUP from my contract. I did this and assumed all was fine. I foolishly assumed it was done. Ive noticed now ive been charge for going over the policy again and again since. 

What needs to be done to get the charges refunded and get someone to actually remove the cap. Will someone here be able to confirm. I would prefer a method that leaves a paper trail so email or direct messages here. 

Thanks
    Hi Buttros

Can you pm me the following details and I will look into this for you.

Name
    Account Number
    1st line of address
    DOB
    Are you the account holder?

Many thanks

Linzi

Advertisement