Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anybody got a Xiaomi Bedside Lamp?

Options
  • 26-02-2019 2:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭

I got a gift of one of these and I am having difficulty with it making contact with the App's server. Anybody here ever set one up? Thanks w4m

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,605 ✭✭✭Newtown90

wait4me wrote: »
    I got a gift of one of these and I am having difficulty with it making contact with the App's server. Anybody here ever set one up? Thanks w4m

Which server are you using?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭wait4me

I was using a European one; switched to mainland China and even tried the US. nada :(:(:(:(:confused::and frustration:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Just to add that I can see the Lamp on my router - so its connecting wirelessly to the router but cannot seem to get any further than that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭wait4me

Bu..er. Appears that there is a way to do this changing DNS setting - only problem is VM modem does not allow that.

Edit: Got it. But had to go through the hoops on this one. If anybody else has an issue, let me know. Nice light BTW!

Advertisement