Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Can't get proof of purchase from eir for my iphone

• 26-02-2019 4:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I've tried ringing been on hold for hours several times. I've tried using the webchat and been told by four different eir employees they would e-mail it to me and they didn't. The customer service is very poor.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭eir: Linzi

Jaguar42 wrote: »
    I've tried ringing been on hold for hours several times. I've tried using the webchat and been told by four different eir employees they would e-mail it to me and they didn't. The customer service is very poor.
    Hi Jaguar42

Did you make the purchase in store or through online/tele sales channels?

Thanks

Linzi

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Jaguar42

eir: Linzi wrote: »
    Hi Jaguar42

Thanks

Linzi

Hi Linzi,

I made the purchase instore. The iPhone was on contract but I'm no longer an eir customer.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭eir: Linzi

Jaguar42 wrote: »
    eir: Linzi wrote: »
    Hi Jaguar42

Thanks

Linzi

Hi Linzi,

I made the purchase instore. The iPhone was on contract but I'm no longer an eir customer.

Thanks
    Hi Jaguar42

If the purchase was made in store, you would have to go back to them to get the 'proof of purchase'. We wouldn't be able to give that through telephone/online channels.  If there is anything else I can help with, please don't hesitate to come back to me. 

Many thanks

Linzi 

Advertisement