Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Currently on Eir Broadband/Phone package but want Broadband only

• 26-02-2019 5:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭

Hi I am currently on a Broadband/Phone package (eir Fibre Extreme 150Mb) but have no use for the home phone nor a mobile package. I was previously told by a rep on the phone while I was still in contract I could remove the phone later if I signed up first, this of course turned out to be not true and I was stuck with it until tbe contract was up.

I would like a Broadband only package and I notice there is one for €58.99 a month. I would like to possibly sign up for this, or at the very least get some info about it.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,580 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

So you are in the first year contract with discounts? If so it wouldn't serve you to change contract to BB only as you would lose the discounts and be worse off - tho confused why you think 58.99 is a better deal, so think maybe you are not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

Corholio wrote: »
    Hi I am currently on a Broadband/Phone package (eir Fibre Extreme 150Mb) but have no use for the home phone nor a mobile package. I was previously told by a rep on the phone while I was still in contract I could remove the phone later if I signed up first, this of course turned out to be not true and I was stuck with it until tbe contract was up.

I would like a Broadband only package and I notice there is one for €58.99 a month. I would like to possibly sign up for this, or at the very least get some info about it.

Thanks
    Hi Corholio, 

If you wish to remove the landline from your package you will need to speak to an agent in our loyalty team. 

This team can be contacted by dialling 1901 and ask to be put through to the loyalty team. 

Thanks, 
    Grainne

Advertisement