Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 28 match day thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,931 ✭✭✭shmeee

Never even taught of BPs for the City game and Kun gets the 3, nice surprise before hitting the leaba.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

The state of that penalty City got.

FFS.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,324 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Leader of my money league had triple Pool defenders... Alison, Robertson and VVD... at least he didn't have TAA as well. Only lost 4 points to him but still!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

68. An actual green arrow. Shock.

Contemplating Jota and Salah to Mane and Sterling.

59 -(4)

Cost myself 8 points captaining Sane over aguero as I thought he'd get 90 mins if he played.

At least he will get 90 next day right? :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

62(-4)
    I've one to a standstill OR wise
    GW25 -- 22k
    GW26--17k
    GW27--19k
    And I'll be damn close to a grey arrow this week !
    Apart from a few blips I've been in or around 25k since gw13 which is fantastic going and yet ............

I'd normally have WALKED my main work league too but one of the other lads us similar
    And keeps making same signings as me.........I'm only 7 clear now and he has WC

I also joined Galway united league
    And I am walking SECOND place
    A boardsie in first about 50 clear

It's very hard make or lose ground with teams all so similar

BB will be pointless imo . Be lucky not to cost points.
    TC -- if aguero has the juicy DGW in 32 will have to go with that
    FH --- who knows

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

59 -(4)

Cost myself 8 points captaining Sane over aguero as I thought he'd get 90 mins if he played.

At least he will get 90 next day right? :pac:

Sane will be lucky to get ,90 minutes again this season

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,772 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

90 (-8) done mane to Sterling could have been triple digit game week but honestly happy with that.

Strange move for someone who constantly loved Mane over Salah, Mane's form over last few weeks was been really really good, while Sterling played 120 mins on Sunday.

Still a good score, just odd move.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,283 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

61 (-4) and another green. Ederson, Robbo, Pogba, Captain Kun & JWP the contributors. The rest fook all
    HEWT

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭CSWS101

74. Deserved those points after sticking with TAA for weeks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Best I can say is I don't have to wait long for the next gameweek.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,931 ✭✭✭shmeee

km79 wrote: »
    62(-4)
    GW25 -- 22k
    GW26--17k
    GW27--19k
    Apart from a few blips I've been in or around 25k since gw13 which is fantastic going and yet ............

I'd normally have WALKED my main work league too but one of the other lads us similar

FH --- who knows

Correct about trying to gain ground, all the top ranked 50k players have very similar teams. Your gaining or losing by a handful of points is all most weeks.

The stats say likewise when you see who the top 10k/100k ownership is.

I’ve my WC and I’m dead-ending to GW31. So will be pulling out WC after that, this depends on the fixtures which are yet to be confirmed for DGW32 as it Man Utd, City and Chelsea have the doubles I’ll be pilling some players in, but then we’ve the Pep factor.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭GetWithIt

79 and just outside the top 1k.

Had been avoiding FPL for the last while as my transfer decisions have gone against me of late so had assumed I’d be red arrowing, so HEWT to still be on an upward curve.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,476 ✭✭✭macraignil

Happy with 62, but would have been better if Rashford stayed on the bench and allowed Luiz to sub in with 6. Was getting set to rage transfer out Trippier with his -1 but just saw the OG on Match of the Day and it looked to be completely Lloris at fault. Happy I shipped him out for Ederson last week.

Sane will be lucky to get ,90 minutes again this season

Didn't see the game myself but I thought Marhez was worse

The only predictable thing pep does is rest and rotate, we have seen he doesn't trust Sane in the bigger game which the 2nd leg of the champions league has become but will start him as 3rd choice winger in lesser games

The run in the league City have until Spurs given Champions league games and possible games, makes me think he gets plenty of minutes so I'll keep him until that changes

I think going forward he is a good differently once City dont struggle like they did tonight. (in other words any routs they have, he will play 90 once he starts)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

jimmii wrote: »
    Yowser. Only just scraped 40 myself so feeling the pain too.

Aguero BP brought me up to 42.

I'm in NY this week so the times are all over the bless. Nearly forgot the deadline to change my captanicy

A midfield if Sterling Son Salah as main hitters the main pain

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

68 pts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,427 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

One of those weird weeks where I went up in some mini leagues and down in others

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,377 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Ace2007 wrote: »
    Strange move for someone who constantly loved Mane over Salah, Mane's form over last few weeks was been really really good, while Sterling played 120 mins on Sunday.

Still a good score, just odd move.

kick him when hes sorta down why dont ya ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,377 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Slight green arrow across the board.

HEWT!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

62(-4)
    GW25 -- 22k
    GW26--17k
    GW27--19k

FH --- who knows

Be thankful! I've gone from 12k to 49k since gw24! It's been an absolute shocker!

Aguero BP brought me up to 42.

I'm in NY this week so the times are all over the bless. Nearly forgot the deadline to change my captanicy

A midfield if Sterling Son Salah as main hitters the main pain

I ended up with 42 as well. The Joy's of a 4.8m gw rank!

Just seen the top scoring team. TC on VVD :eek: even kev didn't manage that!

Got to wonder how many teams these people ha e to hit that one. FPL really have to do something about it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,520 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Rikand wrote: »

Slight green arrow across the board.

HEWT!

54 means slight red for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,317 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

63 means green.

601 to 487.

It probably meant more for VVD and Mané to get doubles than if Salah (c) had scored.

HEWT yet again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭tailgunner

Finished on 60 (-4), tiniest of red arrows to 99k. More than happy with that. If I can tread water till GW31 I'll be in a very good place once the chips are in play.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,740 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

59. Disappointing cos bednarek and wrong captain choice of salah over aguero

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,148 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

59 (-4). Dropped 1.2k places to 32k. That's my 17th red arrow in 19 gameweeks. Really beginning to lose interest now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,148 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

jimmii wrote: »
    Just seen the top scoring team. TC on VVD :eek: even kev didn't manage that!

Got to wonder how many teams these people ha e to hit that one. FPL really have to do something about it.

I'm of the opinion nearly every player in the game is TCed every gameweek with lads making new teams etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭claw

53(-4). Mistake I made was benching Luiz over Anderson. Genuinely thought that Rashford wouldn't play and was amazed he came on as substitute, If he was fit why not start him. Captained Salah but I don't see that as a mistake, Liverpool are not winning 5-0 again with him doing nothing.

Advertisement