Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 28 match day thread

1141516171820»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,324 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

60 sees a rise from 287k to 267k (but was 216k after Tuesday).

Chopped and changed captain between Sterling and Mane but got that wrong. No major damage done but it was looking like a great week at various points.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

60 sees a rise from 38k to 34k.

Got bailed out again by my double Liverpool defence, and a dodgy Man City penalty.

Richarlison is stinking out my team but I think I'll bench him for the next two and take the 1 or 2 points from him in GW31.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭COH

43 and 6th red arrow in 7 gameweeks. On the plus side Ill have 11 for GW11 without hits and still have WC, TC, FH and BB so hopefully turn the tide soon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

72 points sees me up to 82k. Most successful transfer in a while after going Laporte to TAA.

Advertisement