Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Insure my van.

Options
  • 26-02-2019 7:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭

Hi,my policy is due for renewal the middle of march,i got my renewal quote from my usual insurance broker which wasn't too out of the way,i went on to the insure my van site for a quote (just to compare quotes) and they gave a very competitive one. they were almost E100 cheaper for the same policy.Has anybody any dealings with insuremyvan good or bad? or should I stick with my usual company?

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,760 ✭✭✭Effects

They jacked up the price of my renewal after the first year. Then they were a nightmare to get my NCB from. Refused to send it by post "in case it got lost".

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭glaswegian

Thanks,i'll bare that in mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,459 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Check which insurer they’re using. Could be some Gibraltar based company or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭glaswegian

colm_mcm wrote: »
    Check which insurer they’re using. Could be some Gibraltar based company or something.
    Thanks,I spoke to my insurance company this morning and explained the situation and they have came down a bit in price so I think I’ll be staying with them.
    Thanks.

Advertisement