Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cannot get rte player o

Options
  • 26-02-2019 7:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭

I cannot get rte player on win 7 64 bit, 32 bit or vista 32 bit. black page. turned off adblocker and all add ons Using firefox. IE sort of works but says one should use FF or chrome. Don't have chrome

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

You'll need Widevine enabled or it wont work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭7znbd9xmoiupye

ED E wrote: »
    it is

• Registered Users Posts: 5,302 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

Got Flash Player installed?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,765 ✭✭✭satguy

All the money goes to Tubbs and Darcy ,,, no cash left for good tech guys to fix things.

But they might get 1 or 2 million hand out from FG to start up Network 2 +1 ,,, cause we really that. Sure we can't wait.

PropJoe10 wrote: »
    Got Flash Player installed?
    yes

• Advertisement

it is but i just realized i regularly get AV notification that Widevine is OK. Must be updating?
    The path is

C:\Usersame\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\********.default\gmp-widevinecdm\1.4.8.1008\widevinecdm.dll

should be
    C
    users
    username

Does that look OK?

Path doesnt matter.

Is this a VM or really old hardware?

Path doesnt matter.

Is this a VM or really old hardware?
    this is a vm but it happens in the real system too

You need to be forthcoming if you want help.

Check the console for errors that may hint where its failing.

You need to be forthcoming if you want help.

what do you mean i answered your question. it was working up to a few weeks ago. i have flash and have Widevine enabled as i was aked i answered
    .it happens in a vm windows and the host.the computer is 8 years old. i tried disabling all the add ons and starting without them. all i get is a blank screen. it sort of works in IOE but says in win 7 you should use ff or chrome. i don't have chrome

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭maccored

what do you mean i answered your question. it was working up to a few weeks ago. i have flash and have Widevine enabled as i was aked i answered
    .it happens in a vm windows and the host.the computer is 8 years old. i tried disabling all the add ons and starting without them. all i get is a blank screen. it sort of works in IOE but says in win 7 you should use ff or chrome. i don't have chrome

why not download chrome?

https://www.google.com/chrome/

maccored wrote: »
    why not download chrome?

https://www.google.com/chrome/

don't like google

Advertisement