Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WWE Fastlane 2019 - Spoilers, rumours, etc.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,366 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Of Enzo, big Cass, and Carmella, did anything expect Carmella to be the most successful of those three ?

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭nazmoalex

Ppv been alright so far, had low expectations. Rest of the show has loads of potential.

Zelina vega hello how are you. Aleister Black is a lucky bastard.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,804 ✭✭✭Sirsok

Chad Gable needs to go 205 live and have a few matches with those guys to show how amazing he is.

3 tag teams since his debut, Jordon, Benjamin and roode....ain't doing him justice

I love the US title belt.

BTW the WWE US title uses the old lineage going back to the first champion of Harley Race.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,495 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Of Enzo, big Cass, and Carmella, did anything expect Carmella to be the most successful of those three ?

Well to be fair, she is the only one of them with a modicum of in-ring talent, not that she’s exactly Shawn Michaels either.

If Enzo wasn’t such a creep, I think he would’ve done very well for himself as a manager, like a much better version of Lio Rush in his current capacity.

I love that that we got nearly the three amigos and a gory bomb in a US title match.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,996 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

I love that that we got nearly the three amigos and a gory bomb in a US title match.

Great match and Great chemistry amongst all. Joe is a legend.

Good match for the US heavyweight Championship.

• Advertisement

Joe really deserves a world title run, more than anyone who hasn’t had one yet. He cuts the best promos in the company too.

Beth is a legend in fairness. Ah jaysus not this ****e.

i'm not trying to be nasty here. But for two women in their thirties Nia and Tamina are the most immobile two wrestlers I've seen in awhile.

Nia Jax's gear looks awful, like she's sponsored by Tampax... Sorry in advance!

Let’s just call a spade a spade here, these two are fcuking useless at wrestling.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,225 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Christ, this is a mess.

nia botched that. And it was a Nia Botch. the person giving the samoan drop is in charge or not messing up.

martyos121 wrote: »
    Let’s just call a spade a spade here, these two are fcuking useless at wrestling.

Which two ?

Thank christ that's over.

• Advertisement

Which two ?

Seriously? I didn’t think I had to spell that one out. :pac:

Seriously? I didn’t think I had to spell that one out. :pac:

look I was just checking. I know who you mean btw.

Beth's phone went flying.

look I was just checking. I know who you mean btw.

Didn’t intend to sound snarky there, I just didn’t think anyone could imagine I was referring to Sasha or Bayley when those two yokes are in the same match.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,996 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

J. Marston wrote: »
    Christ, this is a mess.

Botchomania

That situation really called for Edge to come down there with a steel chair.

• Advertisement

kofi has to interfere in this match.

Zero chance of Bryan losing this, they’d never give him a custom belt only to do away with it after a few weeks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,930 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

As weird as I look now lol I can't sit here in the middle of a pub and watch a screen

Keep me updated

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,225 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

That situation really called for Edge to come down there with a steel chair.

Or Santino.

PTH2009 wrote: »
    As weird as I look now lol I can't sit here in the middle of a pub and watch a screen

Keep me updated

You're in a pub on a sunday night at 1am ? Surely that's against the licencing laws chief ?

• Advertisement

Seriously is Russo booking this?

that belt looks stupid. Sorry but that's a mess.

Mustafa Ali ? Okay then.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

Poor Ali coming out to crickets

nazmoalex wrote: »
    Seriously is Russo booking this?

It’s another swerve bro!!!

Poor Ali coming out to crickets

Getting booed now. Great booking WWE.

No dq in a triple threat right? Shenanigans ahoy!

Ali in this match is the 2019 equivalent of Rey at #30 in the 2014 Royal Rumble

Match has been great so far, crowd aside

That reverse hurricanrana looks so dangerous... Nasty spot

• Advertisement

nazmoalex wrote: »
    Match has been great so far, crowd aside

Yeah good match. So Ali was added to take the fall.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,804 ✭✭✭Sirsok

What's with all the attacks at the end of matches

Shane/miz
    Roode/Revival
    Jax/sasha
    Rowen/Ali

Even Mandy and Sonya kinda teased it

Good ppv so far though really enjoying it, thought Zayn was about to be added!

Well that was underwhelming

Well that was underwhelming

Absolutely! The whole match was hard to watch to be honest.

God knows what happens here. Advertised as it being the last ever time the shield team up, history suggests we see a rematch on Raw 2moro.

Ambrose definitely isn’t leaving, they’ve mentioned it way too much.

That was great, 10/10 stuff.

It’s actually a shame that Seth won the Rumble, because that would’ve been the quintessential WrestleMania moment. Still absolutely brilliant to have it now though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

i think wrestling wise it was a good show.

storyline wise i actually think they were good and well done but were just all shoved into one show and they seemed too much when together.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭RollieFingers

Some really good wrestling on the show, enjoyed the tag matches, the US title four-way and the triple threat. The Shield playing their greatest hits was decent, went on a bit too long for me and the combo of Drew, Corbin and Lashley is beyond bland. Becky still hobbling around on a crutch and the most boring way to interfere to cause a dq, no thanks.

• Advertisement

sky88 wrote: »
    storyline wise i actually think they were good and well done but were just all shoved into one show and they seemed too much when together.

This is my biggest problem with last nights PPV, too much happened, let things breathe a bit especially when you have 5 hours of live tv to fill each week, like the AJ/Orton clash wasn't needed. The Kofi/Vince thing could have happened at Smackdown just gone.

The two biggest problems at the moment is how they've killed the momentum of Becky and Rollins.

Becky, where to start what a mess, how can they go from that pop at the Rumble to this... they're ruining her... typical WWE if they don't get you over they don't know how to keep you on top.

Her knee injury is a joke at this stage, it didn't work for Rollins against HHH and it's not working now, all it does is damage the end product, her match last night was so sloppy cause of the injury and that's a shame cause she really can wrestle.

Not excited to see the triple threat now as it'll mostly be her hobbling around the ring....

Rollins has fallen victim to Reigns comeback and Dean leaving, Rollins feels like a second string player compared to Reigns and that's how they positioned him storyline wise. Last night was all about the comeback and Dean's last hurrah.... Rollins was an after thought.

I firmly expect Roman to be champion by Summerslam regards of who wins at Mania... where's my incentive to be interested in the product when it's the same old sh....

Then again look at how poorly they handled the 2 rumble winners from the year before too. They really don't know how to book long term anymore.

And the Kofi thing was a mess... yes I get they're trying to screw him and get the fans behind him, but why get Ali involved... why damage his push to extend the Kofi thing.

On a positive note, the US title scene has produced some bangers of matches lately and has a decent champion who's had a title defense and got a PPV match too.

Advertisement