If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tv upgrade

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭alanhiggyno1

Hey Again Alan.

The order will be delivered tomorrow but I can not get a time frame until tomorrow once it has be assigned to a run.

I have this noted in my diary and will call them first thing to pin point a time.
    Thanks so much

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hey Again Alan.

The order will be delivered tomorrow but I can not get a time frame until tomorrow once it has be assigned to a run.

I have this noted in my diary and will call them first thing to pin point a time.
    Thanks so much
    No problem Alan.

Will speak to you tomorrow. Enjoy your evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭alanhiggyno1

No problem Alan.

Got it just now thanks a million

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

No problem Alan.

Got it just now thanks a million
    Excellent news Alan.

Let me know what you think once you are up and running :D

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.