Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ordered Nest.. not delivered

Options
  • 27-02-2019 1:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,470 ✭✭✭

Hi, 
    I ordered the nest for €130 via your website on the 8th of Jan, I filled in payment details picked an install slot (Feb 26th). On the final stage of the process the website appeared to freeze/crash. But I checked my bank and the €130 had been debited so I assumed it would be ok. I did not however receive any confirmation email. But held out hope that the install guy would arrive on Feb 26th (he didn't).

I tried lots of times since 8th Jan to contact customer services and always got a reply that my query would be looked at in 2-3 days etc etc... never got a reply.

At this stage i would just like my €130 back. How can i do this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi Doop,

Sorry to read this. Did you email homeservices@electricireland.ie? If so, they will be back in touch as soon as possible.

The quickest way to get through to Home Services is by phone though, if you give them a call on 1850 372 333 (they are available until 6pm Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays).

Best regards,
    Una

Advertisement