Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lidl, Clonsilla

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Fatnacho

I think there was meant to be a new cafe at the development beside the Applegreen station in Clonsilla. However, there doesn’t seem to be any progress made there since the summer. Turning into a real eyesore.

There must be at least 5 pharmacies within a 10min drive of Clonsilla village. Probably the only type of retail store the area didn’t another one of.

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭ladystardust

Exhuming this thread to see of anyone in the know has any info on the planned coffee shop?

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭lordleitrim

I don't know. I passed that new apartment block by Applegreen opposite the other day and the ground floor looked like it could be a commercial unit rather than apartments. Maybe a cafe might open there?

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Fatnacho

Local newsletter from about 5 months ago said a franchise of VDA coffee was ready to take up the lease at Lidl but there doesn’t look like there’s been any work started.

The ground floor of the complex beside Applegreen definitely had planning permission for a sit down cafe/restaurant. Area could do with a decent food offering during the morning/daytime.

Advertisement