Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pokemon Sword and Pokemon Shield

12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Sen7877

I wouldn't recommend this game (although im not really a pokemon fan so take my recommendation with a grain of salt) but the game is very easy because you can get carried by CPU in a Dynamax encounter, get a bunch of EXP Candies and then level up to the point where you oneshot every pokemon, including gym leaders pokemon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Sen7877 wrote: »
    I wouldn't recommend this game (although im not really a pokemon fan so take my recommendation with a grain of salt) but the game is very easy because you can get carried by CPU in a Dynamax encounter, get a bunch of EXP Candies and then level up to the point where you oneshot every pokemon, including gym leaders pokemon

So like any rpg??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭ahnowbrowncow

So like any rpg??

Most rpgs provide some kind of challenge, reward exploration, have decent stories and characters. This just felt hollow.

It was a big missed opportunity when they were moving to Switch, especially as Pokemon Let's Go was there for the younger, more casual market.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,957 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

True - everything from X&Y virtually completes itself, save for having to mash 'A' to get through a cutscene that's once again jackknifed what little momentum the game was starting to muster.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 betober58

Thanks for sharing this info.

• Advertisement
Advertisement