Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Avail of Eir's offer

Options
  • 27-02-2019 3:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭

Hi, I notice Eir have an offer running for broadband and landline for 12 months for €44.98 per month, on a 12 month contract. 
    I am currently an Eir customer, but I want to avail of this deal. When I select it online, I am shown a bundle activation fee of 39.99, which is fine, but also an installation fee of 249.99 with 150 discounted off this, leaving 99.99 to pay for installation. However, as I am currently an Eir Fibre customer, I shouldn't have to pay for installation. 
    Can I avail of this deal please without the installation fee?
    Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

NoBread wrote: »
    Hi, I notice Eir have an offer running for broadband and landline for 12 months for €44.98 per month, on a 12 month contract. 
    I am currently an Eir customer, but I want to avail of this deal. When I select it online, I am shown a bundle activation fee of 39.99, which is fine, but also an installation fee of 249.99 with 150 discounted off this, leaving 99.99 to pay for installation. However, as I am currently an Eir Fibre customer, I shouldn't have to pay for installation. 
    Can I avail of this deal please without the installation fee?
    Thanks.
    Hi NoBread, 

That offer is only available to new customers. 

Existing customers need to either go to a store or contact our customer care team on 1901

Thanks, 
    Grainne

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭NoBread

Ok, thanks. It does take you to the offer page by clicking on the "Existing customer" part, so maybe change that on the website.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

NoBread wrote: »
    Ok, thanks. It does take you to the offer page by clicking on the "Existing customer" part, so maybe change that on the website.
    No problem, 

Thanks for letting me know. I will pass that onto the relevant team. 

Grainne

• Registered Users Posts: 17,510 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

You're looking at the FTTH offer and everyone pays 99.99 install fee regardless if you are a customer already

Advertisement