Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Planning Permission

• 27-02-2019 5:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

Hi,
    I objected to a planning application part of the built was to extend boundary wall between two estates to facilitate the construction of a extension. The owner of the house was not a resident but a Landlord who,s purpose was to increase the rental of the property. That was fine but I objected to the boundary change i.e. The boundary being extended, the planning was granted in full. Can anyone assist me it what my options are now how can I still object.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭wilser

I'd suggest getting this moved out of bargain alerts ;-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Moved from Bargain Alerts to Planning Permission

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,978 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

corajen wrote: »
    Hi,
    I objected to a planning application part of the built was to extend boundary wall between two estates to facilitate the construction of a extension. The owner of the house was not a resident but a Landlord who,s purpose was to increase the rental of the property. That was fine but I objected to the boundary change i.e. The boundary being extended, the planning was granted in full. Can anyone assist me it what my options are now how can I still object.

Talk to a planning consultant to see if the costs outweigh the pros of lodging an appeal to An Board Pleanala.

Advertisement