Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Impossible to cancel mobile phone

• 27-02-2019 5:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

I want to cancel my mobile account that is currently out of contract.

I've been through the website, web chat, 1905 call, direct call to the cancellation team (that NEVER pick up) and I have had no response from EIR on this. 

I see others here are having the same issue. Is there any way of resolving this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭eir: Linzi

Marascal wrote: »

I've been through the website, web chat, 1905 call, direct call to the cancellation team (that NEVER pick up) and I have had no response from EIR on this. 

I see others here are having the same issue. Is there any way of resolving this?
    Hi Marascal 

Unfortunately we can't cancel accounts through our Social Media channels.  Please click here to see more information about cancelling your eir services. 

Many thanks

Linzi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Marascal

eir: Linzi wrote: »

Hi Marascal 

Unfortunately we can't cancel accounts through our Social Media channels.  Please click here to see more information about cancelling your eir services. 

Many thanks

Linzi
    This site leads you to the same phone details as before. THE ONE THAT DOES NOT WORK. It also gives no address for cease cancellations. Do you have any actual advice?

Hi Marascal 

Many thanks

Linzi
    This site leads you to the same phone details as before. THE ONE THAT DOES NOT WORK. It also gives no address for cease cancellations. Do you have any actual advice?
    Hi Marascal 

The address is displayed on the previous link that I gave you.  If you scroll half way down the page it should be there.

Thanks 

Linzi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Marascal

Hi Marascal 

Many thanks

Linzi
    Hi Marascal 

The address is displayed on the previous link that I gave you.  If you scroll half way down the page it should be there.

Thanks 

Linzi
    That address is for Switching Customers, not cease ones.

However, after a 57 minute hold wait I finally managed to get through to your cancellation team. The direct number is 1800 303 458 for anyone having similar issues. Have patience and just get through it.

Hi Marascal 

Many thanks

Linzi
    Hi Marascal 

Thanks 

Linzi
    That address is for Switching Customers, not cease ones.

However, after a 57 minute hold wait I finally managed to get through to your cancellation team. The direct number is 1800 303 458 for anyone having similar issues. Have patience and just get through it.
    Hi Marascal 

The switching address is the same for cancellations. I am glad you got your issue sorted.

Many thanks

Linzi

• Advertisement
Advertisement