Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best value car wash Limerick

• 27-02-2019 7:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 526 ✭✭✭

Any recommendations? Live on the Raheen side but anywhere around town will go if good. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,139 ✭✭✭James Bond Junior

yogalady wrote: »
    Any recommendations? Live on the Raheen side but anywhere around town will go if good. Thanks

Are you looking for a detail, where they will treat the car better than you'd treat yourself, lambswool mitts, detar, decontamination etc? Then MX valeting is the place.

If you want a decent but standard wash, it is hard too see past the wash at Casey's on the Dock Road.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

My power washer is out of action, any idea for a wash in Caseys?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 526 ✭✭✭yogalady

Many thanks. Went to caseys today. They did great job. Thanks for recommendation

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,087 ✭✭✭JAMES VTI S

Are you looking for a detail, where they will treat the car better than you'd treat yourself, lambswool mitts, detar, decontamination etc? Then MX valeting is the place.

If you want a decent but standard wash, it is hard too see past the wash at Casey's on the Dock Road.

They have a safe wash option also, http://mxvaleting.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Anyone try that place up by fine wines in Delta?

• Advertisement

Mc Love wrote: »
    Anyone try that place up by fine wines in Delta?

I got a car done up there to prep it for sale last autumn. Decent job was done in fairness for 50 euro or so which was a polish and dicky up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,959 ✭✭✭diusmr8a504cvk

Casey's Londis is A1.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 717 ✭✭✭limericklad87

Anyone got any suggestions for a place for seat shampoo etc

Go down to HSS hire and rent one of their wet vac machines. You can also do rugs, couches etc to get the value out of it if you want. Highly satisfying.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 717 ✭✭✭limericklad87

Go down to HSS hire and rent one of their wet vac machines. You can also do rugs, couches etc to get the value out of it if you want. Highly satisfying.

Have you used it in your own car?

• Advertisement

Have you used it in your own car?

I've had leather seats in my last few cars but I used one a few years ago and the seats came up like new. I used to valet cars as a teen and these machines are what the pros use. Simple to use and HSS will give you the detergent too. Just use it until the water is practically gone out of the cloth and you can't go wrong. Dry them out by leaving the heat and AC on full blast for an hour with the windows open.

Advertisement