Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which pregnancy test

• 27-02-2019 8:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hi ladies we have been trying to conceive for past 3 years, have been to loads consultants and all have told me everything is fine. My period is very regular usually always 26 days, today is day 29 but do not feel pregnant. Had a miscarriage in 2011 and 2013 however I knew from day 1 on both I was pregnant but feel nothing this time. The only thing is I can't hold my urine which is possibly just a uti and had diarrhea for last 3 days. What pregnancy test is the most accurate r am I just living in hope

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Cash_Q

First Response claims to detect earlier than others. I've used these and Superdrug own brand and the little strip ones bought online that you dip into urine, all equally accurate in my experience, tested positive at 3w3d using all the above. Best of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Gettingwed

Cash_Q wrote: »
    First Response claims to detect earlier than others. I've used these and Superdrug own brand and the little strip ones bought online that you dip into urine, all equally accurate in my experience, tested positive at 3w3d using all the above. Best of luck.

Thank you will get these tomorrow if period does not arrive before then 🀞🀞

Advertisement