Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LEAD GUITARIST & BASSIST WANTED

Options
  • 27-02-2019 10:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Lead guitarist - someone who knows when not to play yet still be melodic.. and yes CHORDS can seem like guitar solos.. ideally want someone equally into Jimmy Page and Johnny Marr and any other melodic guitarist who can complement vocalist using tasteful effects!

Bassist - defo dont want a guitarist pretending to be a bassist becuz it will be blatantly obvious when attempting certain styles.. someone melodic, less is more yet still be able to slap etc when needed...

We are a melodic rock band with punky/indie edges BUT being eclectic is a must!! Backing vocals an advantage... Please contact for Pre-Audition Questionnaire..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Umbra

Where is the band based?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 bluesunireland

Based in dublin but have transport

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭MrTrebus

Is this for originals or covers..???

Originals for sure

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Umbra

Ah sorry man, Galway based, best of luck!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Black Rose Studio

Hi.

Might be interested.

Have been playing many years, experience gigging, recording. Dublin based guitarist.

Can rip it up and tone it down. Love both styles.
    Would be keen to hear more detail. And some song original song samples would be great.

PM me back.
    Rob

here is my email address to receive the Pre Audition questionaire which also contains the weblink to our music.. we are Dublin based....

Email to: music underscore brewery at yahoo dot com

cheers,
    Brew
    BLUESUN

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Black Rose Studio

Email on the way.
    Rob.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 buert

Pls send info, I’m a bass player and interested.

here is my email address to receive the Pre Audition questionaire which also contains the weblink to our music.. we are Dublin based....

Email to: music underscore brewery at yahoo dot com

cheers,
    Brew
    BLUESUN

• Advertisement
Advertisement