Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can i cancel contract

• 28-02-2019 6:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

How do I cancel my contract and how much will it cost me? I was on 18 month contract - 40 euro per month for 12 months and then 72 for 6 months... i was told that Eir would contact me if there were better deals on offer.

well now im seeing 29.99 per month offers but no-one is ringing me. i rang twice this week, first time i got through and the guy just kept telling me i am still in contract... the second time i rang i was on hold for 30 minutes so i hung up. i requested a callback which didnt come either..

72 euro is extortion for b/band now. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

Ferny wrote: »
    How do I cancel my contract and how much will it cost me? I was on 18 month contract - 40 euro per month for 12 months and then 72 for 6 months... i was told that Eir would contact me if there were better deals on offer.

well now im seeing 29.99 per month offers but no-one is ringing me. i rang twice this week, first time i got through and the guy just kept telling me i am still in contract... the second time i rang i was on hold for 30 minutes so i hung up. i requested a callback which didnt come either..

72 euro is extortion for b/band now. 
    Hi Ferny, 

It would not be possible to change your plan if you are in contract. If you wish to cancel your account you would need to pay the monthly subscription for each month left on your plan. 

If you wish to cancel your account you can find how to here

Grainne

Advertisement