Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sim Only discount for Broadband/Landline customers

• 28-02-2019 9:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭

Hi, I'd like to avail of the discounted sim only offers as I have recently moved my Landline and Broadband over to Eir. I've been trying to get through to the loyalty team for days who I was told would set this up for me on my account.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

redzer wrote: »
    Hi, I'd like to avail of the discounted sim only offers as I have recently moved my Landline and Broadband over to Eir. I've been trying to get through to the loyalty team for days who I was told would set this up for me on my account.
    Hi redzer, 

Sorry to hear you have not been able to get through to this team.

You can call our sales team on 1800503303 and they can add your SIM ONly plan to your existing eir account. 

Thanks, 

Grainne

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭redzer

Hi redzer, 

You can call our sales team on 1800503303 and they can add your SIM ONly plan to your existing eir account. 

Thanks, 

Grainne

Thanks Grainne, got through lunchtime yesterday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

redzer wrote: »
    Hi redzer, 

Thanks, 

Grainne

Thanks Grainne, got through lunchtime yesterday.
    No problem redzer, 

Let us know if we can assist in the future :) 

Gráinne

Advertisement