Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Work experience booklet for Accounting technicians

Options
  • 28-02-2019 10:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Morning all

Going to submit this for next review date which is April

My mentor isn’t ever really in the office unfortunately so I’m wondering if a huge amount of detail has to be input in this book

There are no samples online that I can see

If you can shed any light on this I would really appreciate it !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 bubblesbrady

Hi Bridalmum,

Have you submitted your booklet? Unsure where to start! Would appreciate if you could send me a copy if you have submitted and passed yours? I am hoping to get mine in for August 2019 application.

Thank you,

Rachel

• Registered Users Posts: 16 bridalmum

Hi Bridalmum,

Have you submitted your booklet? Unsure where to start! Would appreciate if you could send me a copy if you have submitted and passed yours? I am hoping to get mine in for August 2019 application.

Thank you,

Rachel

Sorry Rachel I won’t be sending anyone a copy of my own personal booklet. I think u just have to base it around your own experience . Plenty of detail needed though that’s how I passed . Good luck with it. It definately takes time and patience .

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ReSquared

Any tips on completing this record of work experience?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 atigirl123

could anyone send me their record of work experience so i could understand how to fill it in? I know everyone's experiences and learning outcomes are different..I just want to see the layout of how to fill it in?

Advertisement