Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW29 Captain

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭letsgo2018

Morzadec wrote: »
    Any news about Jesus?

He'll come again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,740 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

Salah over Aguero for me now. Everton leak a lot of goals and surely salah cant blank again !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,508 ✭✭✭✭CSF

I doubt Jesus get the 90 mins , my guess is he will be slowly brought back into the game , we could see Sterling upfront and both Aguero and Jesus on the bench with Jesus getting minutes in the 2nd half. I have Aguero and Sterling so going to Cap Sterling .

I think it’s a very unlikely scenario that neither Aguero nor Jesus start. Who knows I may be proven wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,304 ✭✭✭munster87

Pogba (C), Higuain (VC)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,520 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

CSF wrote: »
    I think it’s a very unlikely scenario that neither Aguero nor Jesus start. Who knows I may be proven wrong.

My head's wrecked thinking about it. Aguero is probably fitter than Jesus so a 60 minute Kun job seems to fit better. Should have enough for that before he loses his breath. Or play Jesus with a full first team squad around him. Wrecked...

• Advertisement

dsmythy wrote: »
    My head's wrecked thinking about it. Aguero is probably fitter than Jesus so a 60 minute Kun job seems to fit better. Should have enough for that before he loses his breath. Or play Jesus with a full first team squad around him. Wrecked...

I’ll go 70/30 in favour of Jesus starting. So naturally I won’t be surprised by anything that happens.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

Pogba for me tempted with Sterling though still

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭Mike Ehrmantraut

Had intended bring Sterling back in, but having a change of plan. Most likely gonna chance Pogba with the armband

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I'm going with Hazard.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Had it on Aguero but worried about playing time so going with the Pog.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

I've gone from Pogba to Salah to Sterling all in the last half hour. Torn.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,520 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Another week with an OK spread. I'm going Barnes of the Ashley variety.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭franglan

I think you have to be sure who starts too, for me it's Pogba, Stirling, Salah and Aguero in that order.

franglan wrote: »
    I think you have to be sure who starts too, for me it's Pogba, Stirling, Salah and Aguero in that order.

Could you really see Salah benched in a derby during a title race with no midweek game to follow? And with no obvious replacement.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭franglan

CSF wrote: »
    Could you really see Salah benched in a derby during a title race with no midweek game to follow? And with no obvious replacement.

Nope, but with the Póg suspended for Europe he'll get the full 90. Would be surprised if Salah doesn't as well. Just think it needs to be factored in that all. It's all a simulatious equation really.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭sheroman01

It's between Sterling and Pogba for me. Pogba is on penalties and doesn't play midweek so it's on him for now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭bantee

Bournemouth are currently worse at the back than Soton so that’s my reasoning on Sterling over Pogba

franglan wrote: »
    Nope, but with the Póg suspended for Europe he'll get the full 90. Would be surprised if Salah doesn't as well. Just think it needs to be factored in that all. It's all a simulatious equation really.

Absolutely it is. I don’t think Salah would be too far behind the 90 though unless things have gone really well.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 473 ✭✭Pissartist

Was on Kun until I read this exhausted news and the pogba playing 90 mins argument, so last minute change to poggers hope it pays off

• Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭Breaston Plants

Alonso.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Nats9314

Rashford... surprised hes so low down

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Going with Pogba over Salah. I don't like captaining players in derby games as they're too unpredictable.

Nats9314 wrote: »
    Rashford... surprised hes so low down

Think there’s a fairly reasonable doubt (while still well less than 50%) as to whether he starts with the Champions League game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,931 ✭✭✭shmeee

shmeee wrote: »
    He’s going to the get the full 90 too.

It’s on Pogba for me as of now anyway.

Salah was very unlucky to not get any returns on a Wednesday night, is def the next best option.

Yessss!!

And epic -2.

Right good!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,811 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

shmeee wrote: »
    Yessss!!

And epic -2.

Right good!

:(

Advertisement