Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oil boiler service man?

• 28-02-2019 11:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend someone to service an oil boiler/range in the Tralee area?

Tia

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

Can anyone recommend someone to service an oil boiler/range in the Tralee area?

Tia

I always use a man called Mike O'Shea, he's very good and reasonable. Ph: 0872314491.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Ciarrai76 wrote: »
    I always use a man called Mike O'Shea, he's very good and reasonable. Ph: 0872314491.

Kerry boiler service from Currow?

Edited to fix typo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 59,633 ✭✭✭✭namenotavailablE

We don't have an oil boiler now but when we did, we used Damian Greer and always found him good. Unfortunately I don't have a contact number for him now but he's likely in the phone book/ Google.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 76 ✭✭deuces wild

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 76 ✭✭deuces wild

Which reminds me to get my own serviced!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

Kerry boiler service from Currie?

Not sure what you mean?

Ciarrai76 wrote: »
    Not sure what you mean?

Currow not Currie;)

Currow not Currie;)

Haha, that's ok! I'm not sure where he's from. I think he's in the Tralee area, but I don't know for sure. He's serviced our oil burner a few times now and recently replaced a part. Very reasonable for the work he did :)

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭CiarraiAbu2

Always use him, definitely one of the best around.

Thanks for all the tips.
    Mike doesn't do Stanley any more but I found the man who installed the system 25 years ago...Con Hussey

He'll do it during the week. I hope

Edit: well Con called up today and will be back tomorrow to finish it off.
    I'm super impressed by the guy. Apart from fixing the range , he sorted out a heating issue I have where a rad wouldn't heat and has told me what the plumber needs to do.
    Potentially saved me a few quid getting work done that wasn't needed.

• Advertisement
Advertisement