Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loan pack question

Options
  • 28-02-2019 12:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭

Hi, I got my loan pack yesterday for a personal loan.
    It states I need to provide ' last 6 months bank statements' which isn't a problem or so I thought.
    At the end of the pack, there is a checklist which repeats the request but also adds:
    '.....original bank statements ( ie printed versions from online websites will not suffice).'

I don't get original bank statements from any of my accounts, and when I was with BOI for my current account 10 years ago I was also paperless.

So after waiting almost 4 weeks for this approval, do I really need to request paper bank statements from my bank? I'm hoping the checklist is a mistake or a reprint from the past that was included in my pack in error.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Lorna

Hi there Bojill,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I completely understand the confusion.

Your estatements count as an originals. Once you print that estatement it is acceptable.

If you've any more queries, give us a shout!

Thanks,

Lorna

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭Bojill

Hi there Bojill,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I completely understand the confusion.

Your estatements count as an originals. Once you print that estatement it is acceptable.

If you've any more queries, give us a shout!

Thanks,

Lorna
    Thanks for that

Advertisement