If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home Cinema Upgrade

Options
  • 28-02-2019 1:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,305 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks,

I have a HD home cinema set-up at present - I would have got most of the components from yourselves over the years. After a bit of research (and saving), I feel I'm ready to step up to 4K.

The 3 components I'm looking at are;
    • Optima UHD40 Projector
    • Sony STRDN1080 AV Receiver
    • Sony UBPX700 UHD Blu-ray Player
    [*]

When I add your (euro) listed prices together I'm getting €2,009.

My question is, if I was to get all 3 components from yourselves, do you have any flexibility to squeeze the bundle price for me?

Many thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Folks,

I have a HD home cinema set-up at present - I would have got most of the components from yourselves over the years. After a bit of research (and saving), I feel I'm ready to step up to 4K.

• Optima UHD40 Projector

[*]

My question is, if I was to get all 3 components from yourselves, do you have any flexibility to squeeze the bundle price for me?

Many thanks
    [*]
    Hi FaceHugger99.

Thanks for coming back to us.

The above listed items would be a very very good system.

We always try to do deals were possible.
    The UHD40 @ 1295 Euro is already cheaper than the listed £1199 sterling. So I could not offer a better price on this. Or discounts work out off the sterling pricing.

The 1080 currently priced at 489 Euro. I could squeeze this to 470 euro
    TheX700 is priced at 225. I could get this to 216 Euro.
    Total would be 1981 Euro delivered.

We also offer a price beat where if you can find the same like for like deal cheaper we can try and beat it.
    Must include delivery if the goods can not be collected locally and also must have like for like guarantees. (Our UHD40 come with our 6 year guarantee free of charge).
    We can only beat against UK or Irish websites.

T&C's below:
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/t-pricebeat.aspx

Let me know your thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,305 ✭✭✭facehugger99

Hi Folks,

• Optima UHD40 Projector

[*]

Many thanks

[*]
    Hi FaceHugger99.

Thanks for coming back to us.

The above listed items would be a very very good system.

We always try to do deals were possible.
    The UHD40 @ 1295 Euro is already cheaper than the listed £1199 sterling. So I could not offer a better price on this. Or discounts work out off the sterling pricing.

The 1080 currently priced at 489 Euro. I could squeeze this to 470 euro
    TheX700 is priced at 225. I could get this to 216 Euro.
    Total would be 1981 Euro delivered.

We also offer a price beat where if you can find the same like for like deal cheaper we can try and beat it.
    Must include delivery if the goods can not be collected locally and also must have like for like guarantees. (Our UHD40 come with our 6 year guarantee free of charge).
    We can only beat against UK or Irish websites.

T&C's below:
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/t-pricebeat.aspx

Let me know your thoughts.
    [*]
    Folks,  - Thanks for the quick response.

I was hoping for a little more than a €28 reduction, but I appreciate if that's the maximum you can offer.

Let me ponder it for a bit.

Rgds

Hey FaceHugger99.

We try our best to offer deals where we can but not all items can be discounted unfortunately.

We work all discounts out off of the sterling price as this is the currency we buy our stock in.
    If a euro price is already cheaper than our sterling retail then we have less movement on this product as the discount has already been ate into by the euro pricing.

The UHD40 is priced at £1199 sterling @ the 1295 Euro price in makes it around £1100 sterling which is £100 gone off the room I had to play with for discount.

Again we do offer a price beat as mentioned in my previous post.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,305 ✭✭✭facehugger99

Hey FaceHugger99.

We try our best to offer deals where we can but not all items can be discounted unfortunately.

We work all discounts out off of the sterling price as this is the currency we buy our stock in.
    If a euro price is already cheaper than our sterling retail then we have less movement on this product as the discount has already been ate into by the euro pricing.

The UHD40 is priced at £1199 sterling @ the 1295 Euro price in makes it around £1100 sterling which is £100 gone off the room I had to play with for discount.

That's grand - Amazon do have it at the £1,099 price too but my preference would be to get it from yourselves.

If I want to go ahead with the purchase - do I need to mention that I agreed the above price with yourselves on Boards.ie when I phone up - or how does that work?

Hey FaceHugger99.

That's grand - Amazon do have it at the £1,099 price too but my preference would be to get it from yourselves.

If I want to go ahead with the purchase - do I need to mention that I agreed the above price with yourselves on Boards.ie when I phone up - or how does that work?
    Hey FaceHugger99.

The Amazon price only has a 1 year guarantee, ours come with our 6 year free of charge ;)

If you ask for myself when you call as the other guys here at the store will not know of the boards pricing.
    Or if you drop me your contact number in a PM we can give you a call for some details.

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.