Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

High bill / Bad installation

• 28-02-2019 2:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

[font=Calibri, sans-serif]Singed up  with Eir (broadband and mobile ) appox 6 weeks ago got 1st bill for 250 euro seems a bit on the high side ?[/font]
    [font=Calibri, sans-serif]Installation didn’t go so good installer put the router 4 meters away from the nearest wall sockets[/font]
    [font=Calibri, sans-serif]Said It wasn’t his problem  that I’d have to ring Eir to get someone else out to do it[/font]
    [font=Calibri, sans-serif](had to buy the cable myself and sort it )[/font]
    [font=Calibri, sans-serif]Tried to port my old number to Eir mobile still not done..[/font]
    [font=Calibri, sans-serif]Have been the phone to Eir (on hold) for a total for about  5 hours and web chat 3 hours trying to sort these problems but to no avail....[/font]
    [font=Calibri, sans-serif]Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated[/font]
    [font=Calibri, sans-serif]Thanks[/font]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

J.Abruzzi wrote: »
    [font=Calibri, sans-serif]Singed up  with Eir (broadband and mobile ) appox 6 weeks ago got 1st bill for 250 euro seems a bit on the high side ?[/font]
    [font=Calibri, sans-serif]Installation didn’t go so good installer put the router 4 meters away from the nearest wall sockets[/font]
    [font=Calibri, sans-serif]Said It wasn’t his problem  that I’d have to ring Eir to get someone else out to do it[/font]
    [font=Calibri, sans-serif](had to buy the cable myself and sort it )[/font]
    [font=Calibri, sans-serif]Tried to port my old number to Eir mobile still not done..[/font]
    [font=Calibri, sans-serif]Have been the phone to Eir (on hold) for a total for about  5 hours and web chat 3 hours trying to sort these problems but to no avail....[/font]
    [font=Calibri, sans-serif]Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated[/font]
    [font=Calibri, sans-serif]Thanks[/font]
    Hi J.Abruzzi, 

That bill seems to be very high. Could you PM the following details and I can investigate this? 

1. Registered Name
    2. Registered Address
    3. Account Number
    4. DOB
    5. Are you the Account Holder? 

Thanks, 
    Grainne

• Registered Users Posts: 5 J.Abruzzi

PM Sent 
    Thanks 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

J.Abruzzi wrote: »