Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom.net email and Microsoft Outlook.

• 28-02-2019 3:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭

Hi

Can anyone point me in the correct direction for the mailbox POP/SMTP settings for setting up an @eircom.net email account with Microsoft Outlook or Windows Mail.

I seem have tried all the combinations of, webmail.eircom.net, and mail1.eircom.net and different port numbers that are quoted here and elsewhere on the net.

I seems to be still working for Outlook Express on an old WinXP computer, but I am trying to setup a new Windows 10 laptop and cannot get it to work. 

I have already e-mailed wmsupport@eircom.ie, but as yet have had no reply.

Thanks
    Harry

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭eir: Linzi

Hi

Can anyone point me in the correct direction for the mailbox POP/SMTP settings for setting up an @eircom.net email account with Microsoft Outlook or Windows Mail.

I seem have tried all the combinations of, webmail.eircom.net, and mail1.eircom.net and different port numbers that are quoted here and elsewhere on the net.

I seems to be still working for Outlook Express on an old WinXP computer, but I am trying to setup a new Windows 10 laptop and cannot get it to work. 

I have already e-mailed wmsupport@eircom.ie, but as yet have had no reply.

Thanks
    Harry
    Hi Harry

You can contact our Technical support team on 1890 260 260 or you can click here to chat to one of our advisors.

Many thanks

Linzi

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭HarryTheSpider

Hi Linzi

I will try them tomorrow. 

Thanks

Harris

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭eir: Linzi

Hi Linzi

I will try them tomorrow. 

Thanks

Harris