Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Painting a 3 bed semi interior

Options
  • 28-02-2019 4:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    I know this has been done to death on here but what's the approx price for painting the interior of a 3 bed semi?

Current condition is a little grubby but nothing a fresh coat of paint won't sort. It's by no means a huge house. 2 standard sized bedrooms, 1 small bedroom, hallway, stairs and landing, hallway, living room and a combined kitchen/diner.

Are we looking at €1000?

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,467 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Fabio wrote: »
    Hi all,
    I know this has been done to death on here but what's the approx price for painting the interior of a 3 bed semi?

Current condition is a little grubby but nothing a fresh coat of paint won't sort. It's by no means a huge house. 2 standard sized bedrooms, 1 small bedroom, hallway, stairs and landing, hallway, living room and a combined kitchen/diner.

Are we looking at €1000?

Probably twice that again you buy paint, materials and pay the painter.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭Fabio

kceire wrote: »

Bit more expensive than I thought but I suppose there is a lot work to it. Thanks for the reply!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

kceire wrote: »

Are you saying ~2k for labour and then you buy materials on top or 2k all in? Any idea if paint was supplied?

Advertisement