Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Graze are finally in Ireland

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭bidiots

deadl0ck wrote: »
    I can log in with no issues, but it's saying my order was fulfilled even though I've received nothing.

graze.png

Same, ordered 3rd march, says fulfilled but I didn't receive anything. Not a great beginning for a move into Ireland

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,192 ✭✭✭deadl0ck

Mine just arrived.
    The stuff looks nice, but even smaller than I expected....
    Think I'll be canceling the sub

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 691 ✭✭✭hurikane

lordgoat wrote: »
    @Matt_Graze

What's the story with your packaging? How much plastic is involved?

nutsinbulk.ie - this is my current home for snacks. 50e and we are set for a long time, plus you can call in and bring your own containers with you.

No plastic, Matt fly's Ryanair over with the nuts etc in his pockets and then delivers them to customers. He's too mean to pay for a bag so he's over and back the whole time (that's why deliveries are taking so long). If you're lucky you might get some loose change thrown in when he's emptying the nuts through your letterbox.

You should start a bargain alert thread about nutsinbulk.ie , plus a thread in Sustainability & Environmental as they let you bring your own container.

• Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭bored_newbie

hurikane wrote: »
    when he's emptying the nuts through your letterbox.

:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 828 ✭✭✭adam240610

Arrived today, this was the box. Ate the flapjack and BBQ peas, both were very nice to be fair, thanks op!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭beardybrewer

lordgoat wrote: »
    @Matt_Graze What's the story with your packaging? How much plastic is involved?
    I doubt we'll hear from Matt again due to forum rules for vendors. From my experience here the fees and too much, especially for a small business, to get a vendor account.

Matt, give a thumbs up if you're okay. They can't take that away from you and you can always send him a PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Thegalwayman

The flapjack was nice but cancelled subscription as doesn't justify the price

• Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Pussyhands

The boom really is back if people are wasting their money on this type of stuff.

Think about it, these guys have the same costs to buy the product and then they have to pay someone, package it and pay postage and add a profit margin.

If people waste their money on this what else are they wasting money on? You can buy chocolate raisins for 1.30 in Tesco...you'd probably get 6 graze portions out of that.

You're basically paying someone to put stuff in a box and send it to you, more needless waste!

What's next? You get crisps delivered in a little box each month?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Pussyhands

OmegaGene wrote: »
    They are 79cent in aldi :D

Even better!

Like ffs...people losing their head about single use plastics and waste etc. and then they sign up to this racket?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,225 ✭✭✭marklazarcovic

Was in Asda in Enniskillen recently and there are loads of this stuff at the end of the aisles on special offer,if your not to far away, I didn't see anything appealing so bought nothing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,166 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

Do they have any individually wrapped grapes?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Pussyhands wrote: »
    The boom really is back if people are wasting their money on this type of stuff.

Think about it, these guys have the same costs to buy the product and then they have to pay someone, package it and pay postage and add a profit margin.

If people waste their money on this what else are they wasting money on? You can buy chocolate raisins for 1.30 in Tesco...you'd probably get 6 graze portions out of that.

You're basically paying someone to put stuff in a box and send it to you, more needless waste!

What's next? You get crisps delivered in a little box each month?

I am sorry therre is monthly crisps boxes....

I watched a video on YouTube about a Irish trect box no joke and it was just things you buy in a supermarket sold to you for twice the price I am like what is the world coming to that one I am watching a video about this and two who buys these box's?

Advertisement