Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Initiate porting for my wife

• 28-02-2019 7:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 80 ✭✭

Hello,

I've been trying to get to you on webchat and on the phone for over a week. I have an account with TWO mobile phone numbers in it. The second one needs to be changed to a ported number from a different network.

Can someone please get back to me ASAP, I am paying into this contract now for nearly 10 days and my wife cannot use her new Eir SIM until this is ported, meanwhile she keeps having to top up with the other provider.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

slith wrote: »
    Hello,

I've been trying to get to you on webchat and on the phone for over a week. I have an account with TWO mobile phone numbers in it. The second one needs to be changed to a ported number from a different network.

Can someone please get back to me ASAP, I am paying into this contract now for nearly 10 days and my wife cannot use her new Eir SIM until this is ported, meanwhile she keeps having to top up with the other provider.
    Hi slith, 

Sorry to hear the number has not been ported. 

Could you PM the following details and I can process this? 
    1. Registered Name
    2. Registered Address
    3. Account Number
    4. DOB
    5. Are you the Account Holder / Authorised User? 
    6. Mobile Number (Temporary and number you want to be ported?
    7. Is this number on billpay or Prepaid? If billpay please confirm the account network and what network the number is being ported from? 

Thanks, 
    Grainne

Advertisement