Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waiting on licence, can I race?

Options
  • 28-02-2019 11:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭

As stated, I'm waiting on my licence and numbers to arrive from CI. If they don't come tomorrow I won't have them for racing this weekend. Can anyone clarify if I can race without, is a print out OK.
    Really was keen to line up in Navan.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,458 ✭✭✭lennymc

it will be up to the commissaire on the day, in the past, a print out has worked.

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Raymzor

If riders have a valid CI licence but haven't got their numbers I presume it's up to the commisare to provide them . I would suggest to bring last year's numbers in case there's a shortage.

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭slow

Bring a printout of your licence confirmation, and a set of numbers. Be clear to write the colour of the number/background on the sign on sheet.

Advertisement