Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

€349 off Razer 2 today only

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,947 ✭✭✭long_b

Serious discount off the Razer 2 direct from Razer today https://www.razer.com/eu-en/promos/st-patricks-2019/featured#razer-phone-2

Great phone using it since it launched.

Says 549 now OP

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,406 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

long_b wrote: »
    Says 549 now OP

I think that's the price after discount unfortunately.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭ct5amr2ig1nfhp

€549.00 €889.99 (€340.99 Off)
    Says 549 now OP

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,339 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

It's a lot of phone for the money, that 120hz screen is silky smooth. Sound is excellent, battery life is great compared to the competition and charges super fast. Had it side to side with the S10 the other day, can't say the S10 trumped it on anything.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,947 ✭✭✭long_b

Mickeroo wrote: »
    I think that's the price after discount unfortunately.

**It reads the thread title CAREFULLY before posting **

Apologies

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,339 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

**It reads the thread title CAREFULLY before posting **

Apologies

It's €739 on pre pay with 3. The first razer is €569, there's not a huge amount in the difference between the two, RGB logo, screen is brighter, better camera, water resistant, wireless charging.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Serious discount off the Razer 2 direct from Razer today https://www.razer.com/eu-en/promos/st-patricks-2019/featured#razer-phone-2

Great phone using it since it launched.

Thanks for the heads up on this. Ordered on Monday so hoping to get it any day now. Fancied a change from my S8 and I read great things about this 120hz screen.

Advertisement