Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strange Bill Activity

• 01-03-2019 11:23am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,465 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys

I have been with you for 4 years and am ordinarily charged bi-monthly by DD.

I was debited €291 on 1st Feb last. My latest bill says I will be debited €249 on 7th March.

I can't make out from my bills what's going on. It seems I wasn't charged bi-monthly as usual for some time but eventually charged with a hefty cumulative bill. Why was this?

The net effect of this is that within the period of about 35 odd days I have to pay a total of €540 which is more than a bit of a strain. 

Since this is all very odd could you look into the correctness of the charges and please explain why I was charged in the manner I have been in terms of the dates.

Thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi AllForIt,

Thank you for getting in touch.

If you private message us the Electric Ireland account number, stating that you are the account-holder and confirming your name, address and date of birth, we will be able to review it as soon as possible.

Thanks again,
    Una

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,465 ✭✭✭AllForIt

Hi AllForIt,

Thank you for getting in touch.

If you private message us the Electric Ireland account number, stating that you are the account-holder and confirming your name, address and date of birth, we will be able to review it as soon as possible.

Thanks again,
    Una
    PM sent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Thanks AllForIt.

We will continue to assist you on Monday.

Best regards,
    Una

Advertisement