Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trying to get fibre reordered

Options
  • 01-03-2019 12:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭

Hi I made an order for fibre on the 25th of January and was told a technician would be out on Thursday the 14th of February. The technician didn't show up and I never got a call from them. I gave it a few weeks as I thought they might rearrange a new appointment.

I called Eir on the 27th of February. I was told that there was a technical issue with my order and it would have to be placed again though the retention team. I was transferred through to them but after 40 mins on hold I had to hang up as I had to return to work. I called again today and was again on hold for the retention team for over half an hour and I had to end the call again. Can someone please help me sort this issue out.?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

Moghead wrote: »
    Hi I made an order for fibre on the 25th of January and was told a technician would be out on Thursday the 14th of February. The technician didn't show up and I never got a call from them. I gave it a few weeks as I thought they might rearrange a new appointment.

I called Eir on the 27th of February. I was told that there was a technical issue with my order and it would have to be placed again though the retention team. I was transferred through to them but after 40 mins on hold I had to hang up as I had to return to work. I called again today and was again on hold for the retention team for over half an hour and I had to end the call again. Can someone please help me sort this issue out.?

Thanks.
    Hi Moghead,

Sorry to hear you were not contacted about your order. 

Could you PM the following details and I will look into this?
    1. Registered Name
    2. Registered Address
    3. Account Number
    4. DOB
    5. Are you the Account Holder? 

Thanks, 
    Grainne

Advertisement