Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Energia offer

Options
  • 01-03-2019 12:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭

Can you match the unit rates with Energia offer for switchers?
    I was chatting with support on your site, but they can't say anything and sales team to call back takes up to 2 days

You can PM me if you want to discuss, if not I will be switching today

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi arek_s,

Thank you for getting in touch.

This query is only looked after by the Sales team. If you private message us your Electric Ireland account number, name and telephone number, we will send a call-back request to Sales and see if they can phone you today.

Best regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭arek_s

Assuming I can start switching process to Energia, as EI has no interrest keeping me as a customer. 
    No call whole day from EI.

Hi there,

We sent a call-back request to the Sales agents who look after loyalty call-backs, asking them if they could telephone you today if possible. If they have not done so yet, it is because they are experiencing high volumes of inbound calls and have a large queue of call-back requests, however they will phone you as soon as possible.

Best regards,
    Una

Hi there,

We sent a call-back request to the Sales agents who look after loyalty call-backs, asking them if they could telephone you today if possible. If they have not done so yet, it is because they are experiencing high volumes of inbound calls and have a large queue of call-back requests, however they will phone you as soon as possible.

Best regards,
    Una
    hi, waiting few days for a call, should I switch now or? not sure

Hi there,

We have sent a private message to you.

Best regards,
    Una

• Advertisement

ok fine, I see, but never got a call from anyone

Hi there,

We have sent you another private message.

Una

replied back, pls call me or email me (preferred)

Advertisement