Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Want to cancel my 1mb! broadband (ha!) cannot get through on phone

• 01-03-2019 3:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭

This is my notice to eir to cancel my broadband - cannot get through on phone, hours waiting, not writing as that will disappear.  Ask me to pm my account number, I dont want loyalty to contact me just cancel and I'm gone.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭eir: Linzi

This is my notice to eir to cancel my broadband - cannot get through on phone, hours waiting, not writing as that will disappear.  Ask me to pm my account number, I dont want loyalty to contact me just cancel and I'm gone.
    Hi Kennethsmyth 

Unfortunately we can't cancel accounts through our Social Media channels.  For more information about cancelling your services please click here.

Regards

Linzi   

• Registered Users Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭kennethsmyth

eir: Linzi wrote: »
    Hi Kennethsmyth 

Unfortunately we can't cancel accounts through our Social Media channels.  For more information about cancelling your services please click here.

Regards

Linzi   
    I have been on hold for over an hour, are Eir going to refund me my life wasted!

Ok I'm calling 1901 and telling them I am now deceased due to waiting so long on the phone as then I have no notice period, i want to cancel my account and eir is making it impossible, how about I cancel my direct debit and get eir to contact me instead of me contacting them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭kennethsmyth

I want my account cancelled, if eir cannot contact me as I have been waiting so long I hereby in public give my notice .  Direct debit cancelled - lets see eir going though the admin of sorting that out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

I want my account cancelled, if eir cannot contact me as I have been waiting so long I hereby in public give my notice .  Direct debit cancelled - lets see eir going though the admin of sorting that out.
    Hi kennethsmyth, 

Our apologies you are unable to get through to this team. 

As my colleague, Linzi advised of above we are unable to take a cancellation request here. 

You can either speak to an agent in our loyalty team or you can send a letter. These are outlined in the link that Linzi gave in her post. 

Grainne

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭paddy19

Hi kennethsmyth, 

Our apologies you are unable to get through to this team. 

As my colleague, Linzi advised of above we are unable to take a cancellation request here. 

You can either speak to an agent in our loyalty team or you can send a letter. These are outlined in the link that Linzi gave in her post. 

Grainne
    Hi Kenneth,

Use email

ccm@eir.ie.

Lodge it as complaint .

Give the usual accounts detail, dob and tell them your the account holder.

Tell them it's cancelled.

Pay the final bill.

Otherwise they can put debt collectors after you and a stream of non ending hassle.

Anyone comes near you send them your email and tell them to go away.

Done and dusted.

• Advertisement
Advertisement