Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Personal top up loan

• 01-03-2019 5:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭

Hi,

Does anyone know if there is a limit on how many times you can top up a personal loan with AIB?

I topped up my loan last year and am hoping to top it up again during the summer for a holiday so asking the question now in case I need to save more money. I did ask AIB but they told me to ring their sales team, so I will do that if I can't get an answer here

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭JustJoe7240

Hi,

Does anyone know if there is a limit on how many times you can top up a personal loan with AIB?

I topped up my loan last year and am hoping to top it up again during the summer for a holiday so asking the question now in case I need to save more money. I did ask AIB but they told me to ring their sales team, so I will do that if I can't get an answer here

Thanks in advance

Topped it up at least twice before, But whether they accept or not will be down to your income, spending etc.it's essentially assessed as a new loan

Advertisement