Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

jetBlue transatlantic services.

Options
  • 01-03-2019 6:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭

Looks like jetBlue is strongly hinting at starting services to Heathrow this year when they receive their A321lr. I imagine Dublin will be on their radar, if so it'll be interesting to see how Aer Lingus will react.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Kev11491

• Registered Users Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭kevinandrew

Good luck. They'll need it. 

JetBlue has a great product but then again so does Norwegian...

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 14,396 Mod ✭✭✭✭marno21

Good luck. They'll need it. 

JetBlue has a great product but then again so does Norwegian...
    jetBlue have the considerable advantage of increased yield from premium seating (Mint), along with the ability to offer connections on the US side.

Dublin is surely a shoe in given the A321 range after they start London. Perhaps Cork down the road.

• Registered Users Posts: 920 ✭✭✭Bussywussy

marno21 wrote: »
    jetBlue have the considerable advantage of increased yield from premium seating (Mint), along with the ability to offer connections on the US side.

Dublin is surely a shoe in given the A321 range after they start London. Perhaps Cork down the road.

I heard the cork rumour before for JetBlue ops as they'll have no direct competition to start.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,086 ✭✭✭Nijmegen

JetBlue is probably top of the pack for US carrier service. Strong hub at JFK, Mint Suites would be one of the best products going TAL out of Ireland. Would make a lot of sense.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Kev11491

I think their competitive one way fares can really shake up the transatlantic market, similar to norwiegan, except you're getting a proper business class product.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Noxegon

JetBlue in Dublin would make me very happy.

I develop Superior Solitaire when I'm not procrastinating on boards.ie.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 9,842 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tenger

B6 may be happy to partner with EI on JFK-DUB. EI operate into their terminal and codeshare on the flight. This would allow B6 to serve other UK or Euro routes.

Advertisement